On a Rainy Day

I'm still reeling from an amazing weekend with my college roommates. They are all fabulous women who challenge me, comfort me, and love me unconditionally. And I, them. It makes me so thankful that I went to the college I did, and a little reminiscent of those sweet times. God blessed me so much with them.





Meanwhile, the babies back home keep growing up! Here is Eli, almost a year old already! He amazes me.

More specifically, his eyes amaze me.

It makes me wonder about genetic combinations. I have long said that Luke and I will have hairy ape children because we both have thick hair fully of waves, curl, and cowlicks. But here is Eli, so full of beauty and potential and every last good trait from Christon and Adam (not that there are many bad ones!). It's the sort of thing that makes me hopeful on a rainy day.

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments