Some More

More paintings! Yay (except for those who are uninterested....sorry)

Water Lily: Not for Sale, but one of my favorites. It's 4' x 5' and hangs in my entryway. Love it. I'm currently working on a companion piece for it. I just love water droplets.




















Contemplation--$100. I don't like it, so it's cheap. :)




























Untitled--$150. One of my first tries at flowers, and I think it works pretty well. This is a small painting, maybe 18 x 24? I'd have to measure to be sure. It is on a store-bought canvas, so it's quite a bit shallower than my other canvases, which makes it easier and cheaper for framing, if you are so inclined.































Untitled-- Acrylic on canvas. I just love this guy's expression. $150





























Untitled--this painting is the same size as the geisha one, and was meant to be a kind of set, but I like them apart as well. I love the texture on this boy's cheeks, and it kind of pains me to ever think of selling him, but alas, I only have so much wall space. $150.






























As you can see, I'm a little heavy on portraits. As soon as I get the pictures of my florals and abstract paintings off my camera and onto the computer, I'll post them too. Thanks for looking!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments