Babies






I have a baby to show you all. She isn't mine, but I love her so much that she might as well be. She was born on the 12th, but I've been too selfish to share her. However, you all deserve to see this sweetie. Here is Camryn Mae Stella (and Julie):







































Now that you're all entranced by the cuteness, I'll share a little more. Luke and I recently decided to get a friend for our tiger, er....cat, Hobbes. Hobbes is a large cat, about 15 lbs. He is super active and playful, and I just felt that he was bored at home by himself all day. We went to the Humane Society, and there was little Violet, a sweet, tiny little deaf kitty, weighing in at only 6.5 lbs. She is adorable, as you can see. I immediately knew I wanted her for Hobbes' playmate, so we picked her up the next day. She's been with us a week now, and I love her. Hobbes is coming around too, and they have started playing together. Their favorite game is "Where is the cat?" where one hides in a bag and then jumps out at the other one.

Tune in soon for pictures of the bathroom remodel. We are in the process of tiling, and let me tell you, it's turning out wonderfully! I love it. More soon (for real).





posted under |

2 comments:

MommyH said...

awww kate! i love her too. i just KNOW you are the best aunt that ever walked the face of the earth :) she is one blessed little girl. love you so much.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, auntie! I am so excited for you! She is one lucky little lady...Love you!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments