Good Friday

Try as I might, I'm horrible at sticking to one project at a time. Even though I really should be finishing that baby blanket for Baby Girl Stella, I just couldn't help designing a pair of socks. They'd been sitting in my brain for way too long and I just had to cast on. Though I don't have pics (yet), I have to say, they are AWESOME! I love them. I keep staring at the pretty pattern thinking, how did that get in my head, and how can I make that happen more often? Success! So sweet.

My master bathroom has officially begun renovation. Last weekend we pulled everything out of there (including some of the walls) and we are ready to begin putting stuff back in. Pink bathroom #1 is dead! yay!

Luke's b-day was on Wednesday. I got him a small fish tank for his desk at work and an electric blue crayfish for the tank. He named her Beasley (like Pam from the office) and she is SO cute (and very hungry). I also took him out to a little downtown pub and then out to the twins game. And they won! It was a great day.

This weekend we have lots of family stuff planned because of the holiday. I hope all of you have fun family stuff too and that you remember that this weekend is about way more than plastic eggs. How did we ever get that tradition anyway? I'll do some research.

It's almost baby time at the Stella house and I'm hosting a shower in two weeks. Crazy! I'm almost about to be aunted again! :)

Have a good Good Friday.

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments