My own Indoor Spring

I am so ready for Spring, but I think Minnesota still has a few weeks of snow left.  Yeah, that's probably an optimistic view.  March came in like a lamb (30 degrees, what???), so it's going out like a lion (I expect a blizzard so bad it covers my car or snows us in or something of that magnitude).  There's a reason magnitude and attitude have the same root word of "tude," and winter is that reason .  Lots of other "tude" words fit winter too--solitude, fortitude.  Yep, the root is "tude."  Just trust me, I'm an English major. ;)

Well, I'm bringing on a Spring of my own.  I'm painting Spring.  I'm knitting Spring.  I'm dressing Spring.  No more socks, dagnabbit!  I can not deal with socks right now (it's the little things that really get me).  So, without futher ado, here is my indoor Spring:

(oil on hand-stretched canvas)

(pattern: Haruni.  yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy)

(just sold this one!  Yay!)

May your real, outdoor Spring come sooner than mine!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments